After getting an assessment, what if I need more help? I’ve had all the testing done through the school, but how do I make sense of it? You may want to in schedule a professional consultation with LDA Minnesota’s qualified, knowledgeable specialists. LDA Minnesota can offer suggestions, action steps, and support for the following areas:
- Accommodations and modifications to be successful in school and work
- Educational planning
- Further interpretation of test results
- School conferences
- Transitions and career planning
- Personal Advocacy Training
- Assistance in developing IEPs or 504 plans
Consultations are also appropriate for parents, teachers, and employers, or anyone who needs specific information to support the learning success of others. The cost of a consultation is $200/hour.
Professional training workshops can also be provided for groups.
For more information, email LDA Minnesota or call 952-582-6000.