Give a Gift to LDA Minnesota
LDA Minnesota relies on gifts from corporations, foundations, and most of all from individuals like you. Your contribution supports programs and services benefiting individuals of all ages with learning disabilities or ADHD.
- $5,000 helps discount tuition for a teacher in training
- $2,295 will provide testing for learning disabilities for a needy child or adult
- $375 will provide 5 tutoring sessions for a low-income child
- $100 will support public education about learning disabilities or ADHD
- $50 will supply reading materials to children at-risk of reading failure
Ways to Give
Designating Your Gift
Gifts may be designated to one or more of LDA’s programs.
Gifts to the General Fund support all of LDA’s programs and the essential agency operations that sustain LDA Minnesota’s valuable educational programs.
This button takes you to a secure partner website.
Why It Matters
Meet some of the real people who have been helped by your contributions to LDA Minnesota:
LDA Minnesota is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organization.
All donations to LDA Minnesota are tax deductible.