LDA Minnesota’s mission is to empower and support parents, children, adults, families and the broader community. The information presented in the following fact sheets addresses common questions we’ve been asked through our years of service.
Reading and Instructional Information
- Is my child at risk for reading difficulties?
- What is fluency?
- What is multi-sensory instruction?
- Whole language, phonics, or both?
- What reading programs should I use?
- How do I select good software programs for my child with LD?
- What is vocabulary development?