LDA Minnesota seeks to employ a highly qualified educator to provide reading interventions to students in grades 3-5 at a non-public school in West St.Paul. The candidate must know the latest educational strategies in reading, have a strong understanding of structured literacy, and have experience teaching Title 1 supplemental services.
LDA Minnesota seeks motivated teachers to join our dedicated staff in providing academic excellence through our Learning Connections program.
LDA offers CEUs towards re-licensure for free to LDA employees and opportunities to grow professionally in a learning community!
Start Date: November 1, 2023
Hours: 15-20 hours/week
Salary: $25-28/hr (commensurate with experience)
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- The teacher will have the knowledge and skills necessary to adapt lesson plans for students significantly behind their peers who struggle with essential reading and math skills.
- The teacher will use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- The teacher will also maintain accurate and complete records of the student's progress and development.
- The teacher will communicate with school staff bi-weekly to update the student's progress.
This position is part-time for the 2023-2024 school year. Paid planning, prep, and professional development are included.
- Candidates must hold an Tier 3 or 4 MN Educator license in related area
- Ability to track student progress using data
- Collaboration with the site coordinator and staff
- Ability to use data to guide instruction
- Experience working with bilingual learners and interventions
- Experience working with urban students desired
- Understanding of Title 1 teacher role
- Effective technology integration
- Willingness to learn
October 31, 2023