LDA Minnesota follows Minnesota state guidelines for COVID-19 restrictions. With Minnesota’s restrictions being lifted due to vaccination rates, we’re offering more in-person service options. Office hours remain by appointment only, please email or call us at 952-582-6000 if you’d like to visit.
- If you are visiting the building and fully vaccinated (2 weeks after last vaccine), not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, and have not been in contact with anyone with diagnosed COVID in the past 2 weeks, we welcome you without a mask.
- For those who are unvaccinated, please continue to wear your mask while inside LDA’s building.
- For our students under age 12 who cannot be vaccinated yet, our staff will wear masks while you are visiting the building and we ask that you and your student also wear masks.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please reschedule your visit with us.
Here’s a short list of what’s happening:
- Our Teacher Preparation and Licensure coursework is being offered both in-person and online. We are recruiting for our Fall 2021 Cohort and will conduct interviews virtually with prospective candidates. Find out more about applying for our program on our website .
- Our Learning Connections program is being delivered to students online and in-person, depending on the school partnership agreement. This important work reaches low-income students who are behind in reading and math and is critical to helping to keep students from falling farther behind during this time of disruption.
- Tutoring and Executive Function Skill Building are being delivered in-person and online and will continue to build the skills of students with learning disabilities, dyslexia and ADHD.
- The ADHD Support Group meets online and limited size group in-person. Contact us to learn more.
- Any scheduled trainings and workshops will be hosted online until further notice. Check our website calendar for additional information and registration.
- Our Diagnostic Assessments testing are being conducted in-person at our offices with precautions in place to keep both clients and staff healthy and safe.
Thank you for your continued support of our work. Please let us know if you have questions as we adjust our service structure in response to the pandemic.
Take care and stay healthy,