Like schools, community centers, restaurants and most face-to-face businesses, LDA Minnesota is suspending all in-person services for the time being and moving our work with students, clients and families online.
If you are a current student or client, you likely have heard from one of our program staff about setting up online service. Thank you for your flexibility and willingness to adjust.
Here’s a short list of what’s happening:
- All of Teacher Preparation and Licensure coursework has been moved to an online format. We are recruiting for our Fall 2020 Cohort and will conduct interviews virtually with prospective candidates. Find out more about applying for our program on our website.
- Our Learning Connections program is being delivered to students online. This important work reaches low-income students who are behind in reading and math and is critical to helping to keep students from falling farther behind during this time of disruption.
- Tutoring and Executive Function Skill Building are all being delivered online and will continue to build the skills of students with learning disabilities, dyslexia and ADHD.
- The ADHD Support Group began meeting online last week.
- Any scheduled trainings and workshops will be hosted online until further notice. Check our website calendar for additional information and registration.
- Our Diagnostic Assessment schedule is suspended until April 10th. We will keep our clients up-to-date on scheduling.
Thank you for your continued support of our work. Please let us know if you have questions as we adjust our service structure in response to community-wide social distancing.
Take care and stay healthy,