LDA Minnesota’s Learning Connections program has an immediate open teaching position. LDA’s teacher is placed in a science classroom, co-teaching, in-person at the school 5 days/week helping ELL students and students behind their peers accelerate learning. This position works 36 hours per week, including prep and meetings.
Be a part of LDA Minnesota’s team! We provide paid prep, ongoing professional development, and a supportive professional learning community of teachers.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to “Learning Connections Teacher position” in the subject line of your email.
LDA's co-teaching position works with students in grades 6-8. LDA has one position open at a private school in Minneapolis in a science classroom. The co-teacher will have the knowledge and skills necessary to adapt lesson plans for students significantly behind their peers who struggle with basic reading and math skills. This position is 36 hours/week for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Candidates must hold a MN Educator license
- Ability to track student progress using data
- Content knowledge to scaffold students' learning through MN State Standards
- Collaboration with site coordinator and staff
- Experience working with bilingual learners and interventions
- Experience working with urban students desired
- Understanding of workshop methodology
- Effective technology integration
- Willingness to learn
September 17, 2021