LDA is looking for a full-time Data and Administrative Specialist to join our team.
This position is an integral part of LDA Minnesota’s program and administrative operations. The position provides customer service through interactions with clients, prospective clients, teacher candidates and staff and data management for all programs at LDA.
- Works closely with program management to accurately collect and report data for key programs within LDA
- Maintains an accurate client database and reports data for program management
- Provides administrative support to agency staff and operations
- Provides accurate information to prospective clients about LDA’s programs and coordinates client services including intake, scheduling, fee collection, and follow-up for LDA’s Diagnostic Assessments.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Data & Administrative Specialist” in the subject line of email.
Data Collection & Management:
- Upload all student records to client database, including new intakes, monthly attendance, and exited students
- Manage distribution, collection and reporting of student assessment data
- Collect and record incoming student data, ongoing progress reports, registration, and grades
- Support frontline staff and management with scheduling and administrative tasks
- Create new data collection as needed and prepare reports for funding and state requirements
- Provide accurate information to prospective clients about LDA programs, LD, ADHD, and Assessment Program information via phone calls or email inquiries.
- Send follow-up materials to potential clients or resources for referrals.
- Establish client files for new clients and update records as needed (both electronic and hard copy)
- Coordinate assessment client scheduling including prompt notification of appointment cancellations and update LDA public calendars to document client appointments.
- Maintain client service procedure documentation and recommend procedural improvements to Program Manager for possible adoption.
This job is a great starter position for a recent college graduate.
- self-starter with strong work ethic
- excellent organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks at once with efficiency
- strong verbal and written communications
- willingness to learn about learning disabilities and attention deficit disorders
- strong computer skills and experience with Google products, particularly Google Sheets
- past experience utilizing CRM databases
- ability to summarize data and have a basic understanding of statistics
- ability to work effectively and with sensitivity with all people
- candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
- two years similar experience and Bachelor’s degree preferred
December 11, 2020