1. Family Fun Nights
Bring the whole family together for an evening of fun, food, and learning. We make it easy by providing a meal and educational activities for the whole family. Our games and activities provide parents with fun and easy ways to help their children build language and math skills at home. Families can take their games home to be used again and again.
2. Parent Workshops at Partnership Sites
Workshops are 1-2 hours and include a presentation by an expert, discussion with parents, and referral to resources. We will also prepare customized workshops for other appropriate topics. Current topics include:
- Helping your child with reading
- Developmental Stages of Reading and Writing
- Helping your child with homework
- How to communicate with your child’s teacher
- Understanding IEPs and 504 plans
- Tips for helping your child prepare for the MCA’s
- What is a learning disability?
- What is ADHD?
Ask us about our customized workshops. We can deliver to your school, group or organization.
3. ADHD Support Services
LDA Minnesota now offers a comprehensive menu of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) service for individuals, couples, and families looking for support and resources to overcome the daily challenges and concerns living with ADHD. Whether you are new or very familiar with ADHD, our services are tailored to meet your needs and schedules. See what we offer.
Parents as Partners activities are also offered in Spanish.